2. Please note that this Cookie Notice is part of our Privacy Notice.
What is a cookie
How long will cookies remain on my device?
4. The length of time cookies will stay on your device will depend on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless deleted by you before the expiration date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of your web session, when the web browser is closed.
How can I control cookies?
5. You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind, removing or disabling cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this website may no longer be fully functional.
7. You may also be able to change your browser settings to manage and control cookies. You can find detailed information on how to do so at www.aboutcookies.org.
8. Any consent to accept or to decline cookies is limited to the site for which this Cookie Notice is posted and not to other sites or any other pages, which may be hyperlinked to our website. For more information on cookies used by those websites, please refer to the specific privacy or cookie notice on those websites.
Changes to this Cookie Notice
9. We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date.
10. We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.
Last revised on November 2022.